- end physical and psychological harrassment of Palestinian refugees
- address the psychological damage done to children in refugee camps
- enable greater employment opportunities for Palestinian refugees
- free all political prisoners (an estimated 11,000, not all of whom can be "terrorists")
- free all women prisoners with dependent children
- free all prisoners incarcerated without trial
The women served us spiced tea, and displayed a range of handicrafts; I bought an embroidered and lined table cloth for NIS50 (or about US$13).
Top picture: some of the women and children who related stories of family members taken away by IDF; Bottom picture: a young boy whose older brother was shot dead by an Israeli soldier in al-Arroub about seven years ago, with Mr Yusef Daher from the Jerusalem Inter-Church Center.